Due to our large professional network, we are able to provide skilled site and installation managers, supervisors and foremen for repair and construction projects in the process industry.
Our skilled and experienced industrial installation supervision ensures that the quality and functionality of the installed piping will last for years to come.
Our IWI services:
- commissioning and supervising destructive testing (DT)
- commissioning, ordering and supervising non-destructive testing (NDT)
- knowing and applying welding industry standards in production
- knowing and interpreting DT and NDT standards
- negotiating at inspections about inspection requirements, applicability and the selection of inspection procedures
Our IWS services:
- qualifying welders
- the supervision of production and welding procedure tests
- verifying welding procedure specifications (WPS)
- working as a welding coordinator and ensuring that products match orders and specifications
The goal of technical documentation is to verify the validity and traceability of materials and weldings used in the project. The documentation can be done at the client's location or/and remotely from our office.
We offer skilled technicians and welders for both national and international projects.